Are you planning to buy the best hypoallergenic mattress for your home? If yes, you have reached the right place, as through this article, we will help you get the best hypoallergenic mattress.
Hypoallergenic mattresses are designed for people who suffer from allergies.
Table of Contents
However, this mattress keeps all allergies like dust, mold, dander, and allergens at bay. So, if you are interested in shopping for the best hypoallergenic mattresses, this guide will be beneficial. For your convenience, we have researched and tested various hypoallergenic mattresses.
Top 6 hypoallergenic mattresses
|Nest Bedding Owl Natural Latex Hybrid||60 x 80 x 12||Latex||10||Lifetime|
|Nolah Natural 11”||38 x 74.5 x 11||Latex||11||Lifetime|
|GhostBed Luxe 13 Inch Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress||80 x 60 x 13||Gel Memory Foam||13||25 Yrs|
|Purple Hybrid Mattress||60 × 80 × 11||GelFlex Grid||11||10 Yrs|
|Naturepedic EOS Classic Organic Mattress||60 x 80 x 12||GOTS-certified organic cotton||12||25 Yrs|
|Puffy Mattress||38 x 75 x 10||Gel-infused foam||12||Lifetime|
|Layla Mattress||38” x 80” x 10||Foam||10.5||Lifetime|
The Owl Natural Latex Hybrid from Nest Bedding is a fantastic adjustable option for a softer, hypoallergenic mattress. While most latex mattresses lean towards the firmer end of the spectrum, the Owl is offered in both media (which Nest rates at a 5 out of 10) and soft (a 3 out of 10) firmness levels. It has a strong enough frame to support large weights and has a cover, cooling foams, and airflow-promoting coils.
- The Owl Natural Latex Hybrid mattress uses natural latex, which instantly conforms to your body and provides support where it’s required.
- Joma Wool, organic knit cotton, and the support of premium individual pocketed coils are combined.
- This mattress also has the company’s Lifetime Renewal Exchange program as a noteworthy feature.
If you want the best environmentally-friendly and hypoallergenic mattress, choose Nolah Natural 11″. It is manufactured with organic materials like Hand-crafted HDMax Tri-Zone support steel coils, topped with Talalay latex, organic wool, and an organic cotton comfort layer.
- The wrapped cotton cover is highly breathable, and its wool layers wick away moisture quickly while keeping the mattress cool and dry.
- This hybrid mattress is highly supportive, super soft, and has medium-firm firmness, perfect for all sleeping positions.
- It can easily support weights up to 230 lbs, eco-conscious individuals, and not the least, people suffering from joint or back pain.
- Certified with the OEKO-TEX as it is free from harmful chemicals.
Cooling characteristics are woven into the real yarn fibers of the Japanese invention Ghost Ice Fabric. The Ghost Ice Surface uses phase change technology to trap and store heat scientifically, producing a cold sleeping environment.
- The GhostBed Luxe was created with cooling in mind and is excellent for those who experience heated sleep at night.
- It has a gel-foam layer provides excellent sinkage and pressure relief for side sleepers while being cooler than standard memory foam.
- The mattress has a luxurious, extra-comfy appearance since the cover is manufactured with additional gel foam below.
- When you jump onto it, you can tell a mattress is composed of memory foam because it gradually conforms to your body’s shapes.
- In contrast to regular memory foam, it is a bit less thick and more springy.
The Purple Hybrid Mattress is considered to be hypoallergenic. It is made with a combination of hyper-elastic polymer and pocketed coils, designed to be breathable and help regulate body temperature. The mattress’s cover is made from a soft, stretchy, moisture-wicking, and antimicrobial material, which can help prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, and other allergens.
- It is a unique blend of ground-breaking gel Grids, adaptable support coils, and smooth transition foam.
- Pocketed coil mattresses provided a more dynamic reaction and increased durability than all-foam beds.
- It contains high-density padded foam to make the transition between layers as comfortable as possible.
- You have 100 nights to test your mattress to ensure it fits properly. If not, you may easily swap it for another one.
The Naturepedic EOS Classic Organic Mattress is a good option for people with allergies because it is made with natural and organic materials that are hypoallergenic and resistant to allergens, dust mites, and mold.
- The mattress is constructed with a layer of organic wool batting, naturally resistant to dust mites and other allergens, and a layer of organic latex, which is also hypoallergenic and resistant to mold and mildew.
- The cover of the mattress is made with organic cotton, which is a breathable and hypoallergenic material that can help to prevent the growth of bacteria and other allergens.
- In addition, the EOS Classic Organic Mattress is certified by both GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard), which ensures that it meets strict standards for organic and sustainable materials.
- The mattress features a modular design, which allows you to customize the layers to achieve your desired level of firmness and support.
The Puffy is an excellent name in the category of memory foam mattresses that comes with a cover that is not only hypoallergenic but also stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- It has three layers of comfort made from two proprietary types of foam known as ClimateComfort and Cooling Cloud. The mattress’s top layer is infused with gel that keeps the individual cool throughout the night.
- The second and third layer patent pending Cooling Cloud gel-infused helps draw heat away from the body.
- Comes with 101 days trial period and a lifetime warranty. Moreover, the best part of this mattress is it can be paired with any frame or foundation.
- It earns the top position regarding motion transfer, spine alignment, and responsiveness. Also, it offers the best edge support and balance on pressure points.
The last mattress on our list is Layla hypoallergenic, which is reversible and delivers a distinct feel on each side. However, the two distinct appeals of the mattress deliver different appeals to the type of sleepers.
- If you talk about the medium soft side, it comes with thicker comfort layers that perfectly fit side sleepers and relieve pressure if you are also suffering from joint pain.
- Moreover, the firm side delivers an even sleep surface with slight contouring. Also, the cover of this mattress features proprietary cooling fabric made up of viscose, polyester, and poly.
- The softer side is infused with copper and gel, designed to absorb and dissipate excess body heat.
- It comes with 120 trial nights and a lifetime warranty.
- Available in various sizes like Twin, XL, Full, Queen, and many more.
The bottom line
These are some of the best hypoallergenic and eco-friendly mattresses you can choose from. These mattresses have run through several tests in terms of pressure-mapping and measuring motion transfer so that they can fulfill the customers’ requirements.
So, if you suffer from allergies or love eco-friendly mattresses, choose the one above and make your investment worth it.